This morning we found out that the house was left as a testament from Octave Renaud to Marie-Ange Renaud on May 25th 1920!
Now we just have to make sense as to how Helene Renaud got to be the owner in 1922? Perhaps there is a mistake in the transcription of the books into the new registry when the lot number was changed? As Pierre and Lise suggested, perhaps Marie-Ange gave it to her because she was a nun and could not own property?
The question remains, who is Helene Renaud?
PS: We would love to find a picture of Octave!